Wednesday, December 3, 2008

EDM 310 Podcast

I really enjoyed creating my first podcast. Even though I was really nervous at first, it turned out to be really fun. The first podcast i listened to was the one I participated in. I think overall we did pretty well, but it made me realize that you really have to know what you are talking about to have a 15 minute conversation about it.

The next podcast I listened to was the one about Randy Pausch's Last Lecture. I enjoyed listening to it as much the second time as I did the first. I think they did a great job. The only thing I can say about it was that they could have been a little more serious.

Next was the podcast about using Facebook as an educational tool. This was very informative to me because I never thought something like Facebook or MySpace could have ever been used as an Educational Tool.

Overall, I think we all had things we could have done a little better, but knowing that it was everyone's first time, I thought we did pretty good.

No comments: