Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Plusses and Minuses of Classroom Blogs

After thinking about whose blog I wanted to read, I decided to read Adrienne Lynch's Blog. I think there are many plusses with using blogs in the classroom. I feel that this is the perfect way to keep parents informed with what their children are doing. They can also keep up with what assignments their children have.

The only minus I could think about would be that some students may not have a computer at home. They could though, have a time allowed at school to work on this if it was required.

I will most definetly be using a blog when I become a teacher. I hope this will teach my students as well as help them keep up with their assignments and homework that I will be posting to the blog. I will also use this to help keep my students parents informed.

Overall, I think Classroom Blogs are WONDERFUL!!!!!

No comments: